I love cookies! Don't you?? Chocolate chip cookies are a classic, and it's high time I tried making them without the assistance of my mother! I found a recipe off of here to try for myself.
First up, find all the ingredients (or, if you're like me from yesterday, start making the cookies only to realize you have no flour, and, since your debit card expired, wait for new one in mail, then go buy more flour).
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with a crap-ton of cooking spray.
2. Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a medium bowl mix the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until blended. Add in the vanilla and egg until completely mixed.
4. Add and blend the dry ingredients into the wet and little bit at a time. Once combined, add in the chocolate chips.
5. Roll about 1/4 cup of dough into a ball and place on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
6. Cook cookies from 11-14 minutes until the edges are golden and the centers are still a bit squishy. Remove from oven and let cool. Once stronger, move to a wire rack to continue cooling.
Hooray for successful cookies! Well...almost successful. What's with the weird lumpy one on the bottom left? Oh well! Still tasted good!!
Eat AAAAALLLLLLLL the cookies! >:)
Hi my name is Emilee and I am a kinesiology undergraduate student. These are my adventures as a young adult living in Milwaukee. Here I will share my experiences as I navigate through college. Thanks for stopping by!